Things such as authenticity, quality, and cool. This website landing page for footwear brand Greats (built by INSIDE) does a stunning work of brand-building through design while nevertheless driving people to transform.
Here’s why we think it is a (oh no, don’t state it) “great” example of website landing page design:
- Amazing video clip: This whole website landing page is pretty sleek, but exactly what actually knocks it out of the park could be the movie just underneath the fold. Not just does the end animation style look awesome, but inaddition it offers Greats to be able to elaborate to their unique attempting to sell proposition—one stitch at any given time. Take a visit on YouTube below.
- Rule of three: Greats is applicable the guideline of three throughout this design, making the advantage statements both visually striking and simply digestible.
- Mobile-responsive: This website landing page looks coequally as good as on mobile since it does on desktop. Due to the fact mobile is projected to take into account 54% of all of the e commerce sales by 2021, it is never been more critical which will make on-the-go customers a concern.
So ourselves, this recent landing page from our brand is great at showing, not telling if we do say.
We’ve all been to slow sites and navigated away immediately—but just what does which means that for marketers? Certain, we’re able to explain with a lot of text, nevertheless the animation in the right part of the web page actually causes it to be clear why fast-loading landing pages are a necessity. This landing page’s design follows a highly effective F pattern—and it is difficult to simply take your eyes from the conversion that is dropping in the animation.
Here’s everything we think appears great right here:
- Animation: squeeze page load time is not the simplest thing to exhibit in a fixed image (once you add in an animation as we found), but it’s obvious.
- Artistic hierarchy: suitable the absolute most important info in this animation into a broad F design helps maintain site visitors reading. The animation—and the visuals it contains—helps make just what could otherwise be a fairly landing that is boring more powerful and engaging.
- Text features: We jam-packed this splash page with stats to back up our claims about sluggish loading pages, so we want those figures to pop so they’re often bolded. When there’s a good level of text on the squeeze page, break it simply by using split paragraphs and placing the crucial information in bold. This will make it easier for people to scan—and do something.
At the conclusion of the afternoon, in terms of producing hookup promo codes stunning, effective landing pages, it is about combining a feeling of design with a knowledge of exactly how individuals act when searching the net. When you’re creating the next squeeze page, get the very best of both globes by viewing your CTA positioning, sourcing item pictures and visuals, balancing header text, and ensuring your design elements both look good and drive conversions.
More great landing pages examples (associated content)
We’ve got even more Unbounce-built landing pages to show off if you’re still not feeling inspired after all these gorgeous examples. (so what can we state? Our clients are actually great at it. ) Have a look at a number of the features below:
- The evidence is within the pudding. See conversions, insider guidelines, and much more design that is beautiful reading 12 High-Converting Landing Pages (That’ll Make You want You Built ‘Em).
- Nevertheless maybe maybe not experiencing it? We got ya covered. You’ll find a great deal of motivation and brand brand new splash page some ideas within the landing that is best Page Examples You Gotta Save for Your Swipe File.
- Often, producing landing pages for the mobile campaigns is an entire other ballgame. Listed below are mobile squeeze page examples that’ll knock your socks totally off.
- Finally, before you start creating your own if you’re promoting an iOS or Android app, look no further than these incredible examples of landing pages for mobile apps.